7.02.2011

I Love my Father :)

Without the presence of our FATHER, we will not be here. Last June 19,2011 was Father’s Day. So we should give thanks to them for all the support, love, care and protection they gave to us. Some people here on Earth is not so lucky because their fathers have already passed away. But me, I am so lucky and thankful because my beloved FATHER is still here with me.
Let me tell you about me and my FATHER. My father is strict and sometimes he is also over-protected to me. Sometimes, I got angry to him because he is so strict. But little by little, I understood him because I know that its for my own good. When i was a kid, me and my FATHER have many bonding. We went to Davao just to buy things i want, we also went to the mall and ate ice cream. And he even taught me how to drive a car. But when years passed by, so many things changed. We didn’t hang out anymore, even attending to my Recognition Day, he didn’t attend anymore. And his reason always is that he is busy in his work. The time came that I thought that he have no time for me anymore. But on the day of my birthday, he apologized to me and he hug me tight. And he told me that he was working hard for my other siblings and for me. That day, i understood all. By the way, his name is Joel B. Villegas and i’m so proud that he is my FATHER. And as i said that he is strict at times but i still love him :)