7.02.2011

This coming Father’s Day..

I always wanted to say “I love you” to my Father but never had the strength and courage to say such things. Though sometimes he easily scolds at us. Often order or command us such things that he himself can do it. Sometimes he is really strict.  So we always do things carefully and correctly. Sometimes i really hate him because he only cares about my little brother who is also my father’s lookalike. I hate him sometimes because he’s too kill joy. He’s so different from my mother and my siblings but i realized that maybe that’s the best part of him. We always laughed about his hobbies like checking his hair if it have gone thinner, exercising plus doing such weird faces, and blocking in front of the TV and then we were like “Alis ka dyan!”
When it comes to school, he never attends meetings. But he’s willing to fetch me anytime and send me to any place as long as it’s safe. I noticed that my father has a weaker heart than my mom. I heard them talking one time and my father was sobbing instead of my mom  so i think i know where my weak heart replicated. I never knew that feelings are also hereditary.
My father gets angry easily is because of his illness which is high blood pressure. He don’t now how to how to handle situations and always asks my mom. He told us that he had a terrible childhood so he’s trying his best so that we’ll not have a terrible childhood either. Though i hate him for some ways, i still don’t want to lose him and always loved him as a father.
If there will be a chance that he’ll be able to read this, all i want to say to him is.. “Appa (father) though i can’t follow Oppa’s (older brother) steps or though i can’t reach his standards and i’m not as intelligent as him, I hope that i’ve not been a burden to you and i hope that i’ve been a good Ading these years. I hope that you’ll always guard and protect us. I know i rarely say these but listen carefully and don’t ever forget his..
I love you Appa! Happy Father’s Day! “

This letter was made 1 week  before June 19,2011 but was posted here last June 30,2011 :)